A weekly podcast, catching up on the news and notes around Baseball, along with commentary on current events, guest interviews (when available) and more!
Episode 62: Adam's Solo Shot – Romantic About Baseball Podcast
Jim has the week off so Adam is doing his best Jacob deGrom impression and tries to do it himself, talking about the NL East, and some of the proposed new rules that could be coming for MLB. Thanks to Jeff Passan for answering a couple of questions for me, and if you haven't read Ben Limbergh's piece in the Ringer, here's the link: https://www.theringer.com/mlb/2021/3/15/22331075/pitching-mound-move-distance
- Episode 62: Adam's Solo Shot
- Episode 61: Who we're Concerned About
- Episode 60: Devan Fink and The Best Bronze Medal Ever
- Episode 59: Eric Nusbaum and Magic Baserunners
- Episode 58: Andrea from ScoutGirlReport and Joan Ryan
- Episode 57: Craig Calcaterra
- Episode 56: Drafting Units with Max Greenfield
- RAB Episode 55: Hating the Player, and The Game
- Episode 54: We Open Bad Cards.
- Episode 53: A Clip Show!